The True Cost of Caregiver Turnover and Effective Strategies to Reduce It
All registrants will receive a link to the webinar replay as soon as it's available.
Learn how to reduce your caregiver turnover costs with effective strategies based on the latest industry data and trends.
- Learn about caregiver turnover trends with a sneak peek at some of the latest data from the 2018 Home Care Benchmarking Study.
- Discover the true cost of caregiver turnover and how to calculate it.
- Come away with proven strategies to reduce caregiver turnover that you can start implementing now.
- Receive the Caregiver Turnover Cost Calculator to estimate your turnover costs and see how your caregiver turnover rate impacts those costs.
- Be able to participate in a Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Fill out the form on this page to register and save your seat now! All registrants will receive a link to the replay and slides following the March 28th session.
Home Care Pulse
Before joining Home Care Pulse, Erik spent eighteen years working with a global consumer products company covering sales, marketing, customer support, and operations. He joined Home Care Pulse after a friend told him that it was a fast company focused on serving people. Erik has a master’s degree in business management from Idaho State University, and he loves using his knowledge and experience to help others succeed and organize chaos into functioning systems and processes.